Multi-Food CFM Whey 104
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
High Quality CFM Whey Protein
- Proteins contribute to an increase and maintenance of muscle mass and contribute to maintaining normal bone health.
- * CFM whey proteins (whey protein) are considered to be very high value (BV = 104).
- (* = Cross-flow microfiltration)
A milestone in the whey protein research:
- Multi-food specially developed the first "water-based" whey protein in 1997!
- tastes fantastic
- offers excellent nutritional value and a top price / performance ratio.
- low fat
- has a low lactose content
- the ideal protein for after your workout
Benefits at a glance:
- Maximum protein concentration of 81%
- Very good solubility in water
- Top taste in water
- Rich in essential amino acids!
- Only 6% fat and 6% carbohydrates
- Best quality of raw materials by CFM * Production
- Available in 9 flavors
- Top value
Directions for use:
- 1 serving after training.
- 1 serving = 30 g powder + 400ml water.
- EXTRA TIP: Tastes even better dissolved in 400 - 500 mls of skim milk (1, 5% fat).
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
|Ingredients||in 100 g||in 30 g||in 100 ml|
|Calories||411 kcal||123 kcal||31 kcal|
|Protein||81.0 g||24.0 g||6.0 g|
|Carbohydrates||6.0 g||1.8 g||0.5 g|
|Fat||6.0 g||1.8 g||0.5 g|
|L-aspartic acid||10.6 g|
|L-glutamic acid||17.5 g|
98% CFM whey protein, flavor, dye beta-carotene, sweeteners acesulfame K + sodium cyclamate saccharin sodium.