Hawlik Shiitake Extract Capsules
Top quality shiitake extract capsules from carefully controlled farming.
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Hawlik Shiitake capsules are made from top-quality, whole dried mushrooms!
- The drying process is very gentle to ensure that all the nutrients, vitamins and trace elements contained in the mushrooms are not lost during processing.
- To produce this high-quality product, the mushrooms are dried carefully then super finely ground using a special, super-fine milling procedure that increases the bioavailability of the product.
- The entire mushroom is always used.
- Through the concentration of the powder, the extract is 20x more effective than the mushrooms alone, thus contributing to its great effects!
Shiitake mushrooms - Lentinula edodes
- Have been used for about 3,000 years in Asia
- Contain an extraordinarily complex variety of vital substances.
- Contain B group vitamins
- Contain ergosterol (provitamin D)
- Contain minerals such as potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron and zinc
- 7 of 8 amino acids that are essential for humans are also found in these mushrooms
- Contain nucleotides, amino acids, peptides, organic acids and sugar compounds.
- Contain lentinan.
- Very high nutritional value
- Can be consumed regularly in any form.
- take 2 capsules 2 x daily with plenty of liquid
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|Hawlik Products:||Vital Mushroom Extract Capsules|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
|Ingredients||per 4 capsules|
|Shiitake extract||1200 mg|
|Vitamin C||27 mg|
Ingredients : Shiitake extract (64.52%), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (26.88%) *, Acerola extract (8.6%),
Hawlik - Information for Products Safety
English reviews written for Hawlik Shiitake Extract Capsules
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available