Hawlik Coprinus Powder Capsules
Mushroom powder in its original form
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
The Hawlik powder and extract combines organic polysaccharides from pure mushroom powder in its original form.
- The entire mushroom is ground in a super-fine milling process
- To extract the polysaccharides the exoskeleton of the whole fungus is dissolved and is thus made more available to the body
- The slender white mushroom can often be found in meadows and gardens in Europe.
The Asparagus Mushroom
- The mushroom has a fine scent similar to that of asparagus. However, with age, the mushroom looks less and like that vegetable. With age, the mushroom melts into a black liquid that can be used for ink.
- Today, its use has changed to some extent. While the edible mushrooms are valued in both European and traditional Chinese medicine, they are also valued for their high vitamin, mineral and trace element content. They also have a high protein concentration and contain all the essential amino acids.
- take 2 x 2 capsules daily with plenty of fluid
|Allergens:||Gluten-free, Egg-free, Fish-free, Soy free, Lactose-free|
|Product Features:||Allergen-Free, Yeast-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat-Free|
|Hawlik Products:||Vital Mushroom Powder Capsules|
The recommended daily dosage should not be exceeded.
|Nutritional Information||per capsule|
|Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|Coprinus powder||420 mg|
Ingredients : Coprinus powder, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose *